StoraXe-Rack-System – System
Lithium-ion battery storage systems Home & Small Business
Grunblitz storage systems of the Home & Small Business is designed for larger houses, multi-family homes as well as businesses and public institutions. The StoraXe® Home & Small Business solutions store excess PV energy and provide it at times when there is insufficient PV energy. This will make you independent of rising electricity prices.
SRS2019 / 2028 / 2047
The all-round, carefree storage solution for seamless integration in existing building installations
- 18,6 kWh / 27,9 kWh / 47 kWh
- Grunblitz Energy management system (EMS)
- AC battery storage system with integrated inverter
- Integrated Grunblitz Energy Management System (EMS)
- Fully fledged emergency power function in the event of power failure
- 3-phase, with up to 100 % unbalanced load in emergency power operation
- Network formation for self-sufficient, isolated systems
- 3-phase up to 100 % unbalanced load in emergency power supply mode
- Power Education for autonomous Grid Systems
The Grun Blitz Portfolio Home & Small Business is designed for the following application areas. For the task of energy management beyond just day / night shift goes.
- Single-family homes
- Multi-family Houses
- guesthouses and small hotels
- Public institutions, kindergartens, community centers
- craft and smaller commercial businesses
- Farms and rural remote units
- Complete “island solutions” (with 100% self-sufficient supply)
High energy densities can be always released unrestrained in extreme cases. Nevertheless, gas, hydrogen, and millions of mobile fuel tanks accepted part of our everyday infrastructure. We trust these systems, “Made in Germany” because research, development, security analysis, standards and continuous quality assurance maximizes the benefits and minimizes the risk have. This procedure also applies to battery storage solutions from Grunblitz.
- Powerful lithium-ion technology for a lifetime of 20 years
- Selected cells from renowned manufacturers
- Compliance with current and future standards and certifications
- Only a small portion of the self-produced PV energy can be directly consumed
- During periods when no PV power is available, power must be drawn from the public grid
- The StoraXe® solutions for Home & Small Business store excess PV energy and make it available again when the PV energy supply is insufficient
- This frees you from rising power prices
Storage of excess energy for time-shifted self-consumption.
Provision of power in the event of an interruption of the mains supply.
For the power supply to work everywhere, the grid frequency must always be constant.
For a self-sufficient power supply independent of the higher-level power grid.
At limited power grid for optimal charging infrastructure.
From the OFFLINE version of a decentralized single system to complex ONLINE-coupled interconnection systems. With the Grunblitz platform Big-LinX® Energy, the energy management system is scalable for every application.
StoraXe-Rack-System – System
|System||System type||AC battery storage system|
|Control / functions||Grunblitz master interface or Grunblitz energy apps|
|Network connection||Ethernet, RJ45|
|Grid connection||Effective power||18 kW|
|Apparent power||20 kVA|
|Emergency power / black start||yes/yes|
|Mains voltage||400 VAC|
|Grid type||3-phases, TN-S|
|Grid frequency||50 Hz / 60 Hz|
|Battery storage system||Battery technology||Lithium-ion||Lithium-ion||Lithium-ion|
|Nominal energy content||18.6 kWh||27.9 kWh||46.4 kWh|
|Capacity||106 Ah||159 Ah||159 Ah|
|Battery cells*||Cell manufacturer||SK Innovation|
|Cell capacity||53 Ah|
|Specified cycles up to 80% of residual capacity||13.000 (2C/2C@23°@80%DOD)|
|Expected life cycle||20 years|
|General data||Installation location||Indoors|
|Temperature range||10 to 30°C|
|Humidity||< 90 %, non-condensing|
|Guarantee of current market value||up to 10 years|
|Dimensions W x H x D||600 x 1.700 x 750 mm||600 x 1.700 x 750 mm||1.200 x 1.700 x 750 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 470 kg||Approx. 520 kg||Approx. 820 kg|
|Standards||EMC: EN 61000-6-1:2007-10; EN 61000-6-3:2007 + A1:2011
Safety (functional and electrical): EN 50272-1:2010; EN 50581:2012
Transport: UN38.3 transport directive for lithium batteries
Grid directive: VDE-AR-E-2510-2; VDE-AR-N 4105