StoraXe-Rack-System – System Outdoor
Grun Blitz Home & Small Business Battery Storage System for outdoor use
Grunblitz storage systems of the Home & Small Business sector are designed for larger family houses, enterprises, smaller industries, and public institutions. The storage systems are designed for customers willing to benefit from various applications like self-consumption, peak shaving, emergency power supply and EV charging.
GSS3048 / GSS3066 / GSS6066
The all-round, carefree storage solution for seamless integration in existing building installations
- 48,3 kWh / 66,4 kWh
- Grunblitz Energy management system (EMS)
- AC battery storage system with integrated inverter
- Integrated Grunblitz Energy Management System (EMS)
- Fully fledged emergency power function in the event of power failure
- 3-phase, with up to 100 % unbalanced load in emergency power operation
- Network formation for self-sufficient, isolated systems
- 3-phase up to 100 % unbalanced load in emergency power supply mode
- Power Education for autonomous Grid Systems
The Grun Blitz Portfolio Home & Small Business is designed for the following application areas. For the task of energy management beyond just day / night shift goes.
- Single-family homes
- Multi-family Houses
- guesthouses and small hotels
- Public institutions, kindergartens, community centers
- craft and smaller commercial businesses
- Farms and rural remote units
- Complete “island solutions” (with 100% self-sufficient supply)
High energy densities can be always released unrestrained in extreme cases. Nevertheless, gas, hydrogen, and millions of mobile fuel tanks accepted part of our everyday infrastructure. We trust these systems, “Made in Germany” because research, development, security analysis, standards and continuous quality assurance maximizes the benefits and minimizes the risk have. This procedure also applies to battery storage solutions from Grunblitz.
- Powerful lithium-ion technology for a lifetime of 20 years
- Selected cells from renowned manufacturers
- Compliance with current and future standards and certifications
- Only a small portion of the self-produced PV energy can be directly consumed
- During periods when no PV power is available, power must be drawn from the public grid
- The StoraXe® solutions for Home & Small Business store excess PV energy and make it available again when the PV energy supply is insufficient
- This frees you from rising power prices
Storage of excess energy for time-shifted self-consumption.
Provision of power in the event of an interruption of the mains supply.
For the power supply to work everywhere, the grid frequency must always be constant.
For a self-sufficient power supply independent of the higher-level power grid.
At limited power grid for optimal charging infrastructure.
From the OFFLINE version of a decentralized single system to complex ONLINE-coupled interconnection systems. With the Grunblitz platform the energy management system is scalable for every application.
StoraXe-Rack-System – System Outdoor
|System||System Type||AC container storage system|
|Control/function||Grunblitz Master-Interface or Grunblitz Energy APPs|
|Network connectivity||Ethernet, RJ45|
|Power connection||Active power||30 kW||60 kW|
|Apparent power||30 kVA||60 kVA|
|Emergency power||yes / yes||yes / yes|
|Mains voltage||400 VAC||400 VAC|
|Grid frequency||50 Hz||50 Hz|
|Nominal energy content||48.3 kWh||66.4 kWh||66.4 kWh|
|Capacity||68 Ah||94 Ah||94 Ah|
|Battery cells*||Cell manufacturer||Samsung SDI||Samsung SDI||Samsung SDI|
|Cell capacity||68 Ah||94 Ah||94 Ah|
|Cell chemistry||Lithium NMC||Lithium NMC||Lithium NMC|
|Specified cycles up to
80% residual capacity
|Expected lifetime||20 years||20 years||20 years|
|Temperature range||-20 ° C to 40 ° C (others on request)|
|Guarantee of current
market value (battery cells)
|up to 10 years|
|Dimensions W x H x D||1.400 x 2.300 x 900 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 1,200 kg|
|Standards|| EMC: EN 61000-6-1: 2007-10; EN 61000-6-3: 2011 + A1: 2011
Safety (functional and electrical): EN 50272-1: 2011; EN 50581: 2013
Transport: UN 38.3 Lithium batteries transport instructions
Network policy: VDE-AR-E-2510-2; VDE-AR-N 4105: 2018